FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following is a list of questions we hear the most. If you don’t find the answers you need here, please contact us at email@example.com
Copyright and License
- What is Natcom Postpaid Payment Online?
- How do I use the Postpaid Payment Online site from my mobile?
Creating and Managing Your Account
- How do I create my Postpaid Payment Online account?
- Why is my email address required to register and use the service?
- What is needed to use Natcom Postpaid Payment Online?
- I didn't receive my registration confirmation email-what do I do?
- How can I reset my password?
Credit Card and Payment Details
- What cards are accepted on the website?
- What is the exchange rate when purchasing minutes?
- Is there a charge for using the Natcom Postpaid Payment Online site?
Verifying a Transaction and Mobile Number
- Is there a way to verify the amount of the debt paid?
- Why has my Postpaid Payment Online failed?
- What happens if I enter the wrong recipient number?
What is Natcom Postpaid Payment Online?
The Natcom Postpaid Payment Online allows customers to go to the Natcom Website and payment any Natcom prepaid number.
This service can be accessed by going to the Natcom website http://paymentonline.natcom.com.ht to logging in
How do I use the Postpaid Payment Online site from my mobile?
In your mobile browser enter: http://paymentonline.natcom.com.htwill automatically redirect you to our mobile optimized website. Please remember to bookmark this page for easy access when make online payment via the mobile site.
How do I create my Postpaid Payment Online account?
To create an account, do these following steps:
- Sign up to create an account
- Complete the registration form
- We will send an activation email to your email address
- Click on the activation link in the email
- After clicking on the link, your account is activated and you can log in
- Follow the steps to complete your purchase.
Why is my email address required to register and use the service?
The email address is used as a part of the customer care and identification processes, so that you can be contacted if there are any difficulties using the service.
What is needed to use Natcom Postpaid Payment Online?
You will need:
- An active Natcom Postpaid Payment Online account.
- A valid credit or debit card (Master Card or VISA).
- An active prepaid Natcom service
- A valid email address
I didn't receive my registration confirmation email-what do I do?
- Please check your junk email or spam filter
- Please check you have used a valid email address. If not, please register again using a valid email address.
- Contact Customer Service Center for more informations on the Postpaid Payment Online website.
How can I reset my password?
Click on “Reset my password” and follow the step to get a new password.
What cards are accepted on the website?
You can use any of the following cards:
- VISA Debit cards
- VISA Electron cards
- MasterCard Credit cards
- MasterCard Debit cards
What is the exchange rate when purchasing minutes?
Exchange rates fluctuate daily and are automatically updated to reflect these changes. The website will state the total amount the recipient will receive before you submit the transaction.
Is there a charge for using the Natcom Postpaid Payment Online site?
There are no transaction fees charged for transacting with Natcom Online.
Is there a way to verify the amount of the debt paid?
After paid, check your email and you will receive invoice of the transaction with all information about the online payment.
Why has my payment failed?
Here are the main reasons why your payment may fail:
- Your bank may have declined the payment
- There may have been a problem processing the payment. In this case, please contact Customer Service Center (contact details are on each page of the website) or try again
- The recipient number is invalid
What happens if I enter the wrong recipient number?
The system verifies each account that is entered for a Postpaid Payment Online and will return a message advising whether or not your Postpaid Payment Online can be completed. If your Postpaid Payment Online is sent to a misleading number, Natcom will not be able to provide a rebate as minutes are sent instantly and immediately.